What to invest in to get a St Kitts and Nevis passport?
The St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program provides two options:
- Non-refundable contribution.
- Purchase of real estate.
Non-refundable contribution. To obtain a St Kitts and Nevis passport through this option, investors contribute from $150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund, or SGF.
Real estate. To obtain St Kitts and Nevis citizenship for the purchase of real estate, investors buy objects in projects approved by the government of the country. Applicants invest from $200,000. Money can be returned in 5—7 years.
The total investment amount depends on the specific situation. Our experts will make an individual calculation of the cost of the program for each case.
Stages of obtaining St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment
Obtaining St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment takes place in four stages.
1. Preliminary Due Diligence check. Immigrant Invest conducts a preliminary check that minimizes the risk of being rejected by the citizenship program department. It takes 1 day. The investor provides only a copy of the passport and address of residence.
Our certified AML Compliance specialists check the applicant in international databases, which are used by investment program departments in their work. Based on the results of the verification, our lawyers recommend a package of documents that will cover all possible questions for the applicant during Due Diligence.
2. Preparation of documents. Our lawyers help the investor to collect the full package of documents required to obtain St Kitts and Nevis citizenship. They analyze a specific situation, on the basis of which they form a list of documents. Further, legal explanations are prepared, state forms are filled out, apostilles are affixed, and documents are checked for correctness.
When the package of documents is collected, it is transferred to the department of the St Kitts and Nevis citizenship program for Due Diligence. The investor pays government fees and verification immediately.
3. Due Diligence. When the program department receives a package of documents, it proceeds to Due Diligence. Its purpose is to find out if the investor and his family members meet the conditions of the St Kitts and Nevis program.
If additional requests are received from the citizenship program department, our lawyers respond to them. If necessary, collect more documents or prepare explanations.
Due Diligence takes 3—6 months. It is possible to pass an accelerated verification in 60 days. The service is paid, its cost depends on the composition of the family.
4. Investing and obtaining a passport. When the application is approved, an official notification comes. This is the basis for making the investment. The applicant contributes to the Sustainable Growth Fund or purchases real estate. He has 90 days to make the investment.
After the investment is credited, the St Kitts and Nevis government issues a passport and a certificate of naturalization. When the documents are ready, we receive them as a licensed agent of the program. Then we hand over the documents to the client in our office or send them to a convenient address.
To obtain St Kitts and Nevis citizenship, an investor does not need to fly to the country — all procedures are carried out remotely. Even the choosing of real estate does not require a personal presence — our experts will help to choose an object for a profitable and reliable investment.