Worldwide Offices
All events

Immigrant Invest at Emigration Expo in South Africa

Johannesburg, Sandton, South Africa August 26—27, 2023

Event Emigration Expo

Location Johannesburg, Sandton, the Capital On The Park Hotel

Immigrant Invest presented services at the Emigration Expo with South African partner SA Global Services (Pty) Ltd. 

The Expo brought together participants from the investment immigration industry: CBI program agents, lawyers, realtors, developers, and representatives of banks.

Immigrant Invest representatives at the forum

Immigrant Invest is an officially licensed agent in investment immigration — for 16 years, our international company has been helping people to participate in government investment programs and become residents of other countries, improving their quality of life.

Elena Klimovskaya
Account Manager of the Partnership Department

Main topics of the forum 

The Emigration Expo offered entrepreneurs, students, job seekers and anyone else looking to live abroad a comprehensive range of options, services and products about living, working, studying and investing in other parts of the world.

The Emigration Expo participants solved the issues for anyone planning to move abroad temporarily or permanently in fields like:

  • immigration,
  • education,
  • business,
  • tax consulting.
Emigration Expo in South Africa
South Africa is the biggest wealth market on the continent. South African citizens often apply for investment programs in Europe, the UAE, the Caribbean or the USA

Series of meetings with clients

We met investors interested in immigration programs to learn more about official RCBI programs, options of investment and benefits they grant. Meetings with Immigrant Invest were held for HNWIs and UHNWIs who want to invest in freedom of travel, safety and higher standards of living.

Series of meetings with partners

We discussed our partnership program and terms of collaboration with companies and individuals with clients in South Africa interested in obtaining a second passport, residence permit or permanent residence in the EU or the Caribbean.