Villas in a new project on the first line from the ocean
Share, apartements, townhouse or villa in a resort on the coast of the island
|Selling price||200 000 € - 2 850 000 €|
|Cost m²||4 604 € - 3 571 €|
Profitability and management
|Real estate yield (year)||2 - 3%|
Assistance in the sale of the object upon exiting the investment!
The project is presented by a resort on the east coast of the island of Antigua, which opened its doors in 2010 and is successfully operating. The project consists of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, villa plots and 3 bedroom townhouses. The resort also has several public areas, including an award-winning restaurant, a sailing and kite surfing school, three infinity pools, a beach bar, a kids’ club, beautiful gardens for guests and homeowners, a tennis court and a gym.
A $200,000 share is offered for a sale in a Georgian colonial riverfront townhouse with 3 bedrooms spread over two levels. The residences boast 186 sqm internal area consisting of an open plan living room with lounge, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and large terrace with private garden and plunge pool. During the first five years of ownership, the owners do not have any additional costs for the maintenance of the property. A share in a townhouse can be sold after 5 years to another applicant for citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda. Projected yield: 2-3%. A townhouse can also be purchased as a property for $1,200,000.
The following options are also for sale:
– 1-bedroom furnished apartment with a private pool in a two-story building with an area of 56 sqm worth $400,000 (expected return of 6% per year)
– 1-bedroom apartment overlooking the bay in a two-story building with an area of 129 sqm worth $500,000
– 2-bedroom apartment overlooking the bay in a two-story building with an area of 176 sqm worth $800,000
– 2-bedroom cottages on the first coastline with an area of 195 sqm worth $900,000
– 5 bedroom one-level villa of 619 sqm worth $2,850,000
– several plots for the construction of villas ranging from 1,700 to 3,075 sqm valued at $550,000 to $750,000.
Villa in a five-star resort complex
Share in a new resort complex managed by the Intercontinental group