Studio and apartments in a residential complex near the university
Apartments and commercial units in a large resort project
|Selling price||318 000 $ - 528 000 $|
|Cost m²||3 940 $ - 15 900 $|
Profitability and management
|Real estate yield (year)||2 - 5%|
Assistance in the sale of the object upon exiting the investment!
Apartments and commercial property are offered in a massive new resort development in Vieux Fort, on the southern tip of the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia, known for its pristine beaches, world heritage sites and history as rich as the West India. Saint Lucia has long been a Caribbean gem with its natural aesthetic and pleasant climate. The project provides an exciting investment opportunity. This multi-billion dollar mixed resort development spans three nearby sites and offers an unparalleled level of commercial and residential opportunities, tourism amenities and transportation network. The resort will have the following facilities:
- Modern cruise ship terminal with home ports;
- Premium marina and international berthing facilities;
- Hippodrome for thoroughbred horses and horse breeding facilities;
- Free trade zones and international business centers;
- Luxurious beach lagoons, waterfront residences and hotels, and premium villas on hilltops;
- World-class entertainment and recreation centers;
- Modern institutions of tourism and hospitality.
Investor can buy :
– Apartments with 1 bedroom of 20 and 26 sqm $318,000 and $358,000 in a hotel complex that also includes retail outlets, an executive business center/lounge, classrooms, common and work areas, restaurants and all-day cafes. The School of Tourism and Hospitality was created withing the infrastructure of the project.
– Duplexes with 1 and 2 bedrooms ranging from 75 to 134 sqm costing from $318,000 to $478,000, as well as three commercial premises for retail ranging from 88 to 134 sqm valued at $368,000 to $528,000 in a hotel complex that will include 17 premium retail space, 17 high-quality SOHO (Small Office / Home Office) facilities, an event space, restaurants, a fast food chain, a sports bar, fashion boutiques, cosmetic stores, gym and fitness center, SPA, etc.
Condominium in a luxury hotel complex
Serviced apartments in a luxury hotel by the ocean