Visa-free access to the Schengen area at any convenient time, treatment at the best hospitals, children’s education at top European and foreign universities to allow for starting their own business, a favorable taxation … These are just a few examples of the benefits that our clients receive by applying for a permanent residence in Malta.
- Ivan, 56, a businessman, owns grain elevators in the CIS region
- Irina, a housewife
- Svetlana, their eldest daughter, 34, married, lives in Munich
- Polina, their youngest daughter, 22, studies design in Italy
ChallengesIvan and Irina suffer from their inability to spend time with their daughters, as it is not always convenient for them to access the Schengen-area. Irina would also like to spend more time with her grand-daughter that lives in Germany with Svetlana. Irina has a serious autoimmune disorder, so twice a year she needs to undergo medical procedures in Wien. Every time she has to apply for a visa beforehand; this also includes submitting letters of invitation for medical treatment, etc.
Goals and objectivesIvan and Irina contacted us and told us what problems we have to solve together; we highlighted the main issues:
- They want to be free to access their children in the Schengen area visa-free
- They must be eligible for long-term residence in Europe without additional visas and documents
- Irina needs to be able to go be treated in Austria, on time and without extra trouble
- Their youngest daughter Polina needs to be able to stay in Europe after finishing her degree