Obtaining entry visa to the United States is a common problem that traditionally prevents many specialists and businessmen from conducting their professional activities. However, few people know that entrance into the United States is available for holders of Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship. In today’s case, we disclose a secret of how our clients managed to obtain their passports in the Caribbean along with their access to the United States in a short time.
- Artyom, 52, a businessman. He is well-known in Russia and international community specialist in one of the fields of applied medicine
- Valeriy, 25, his son. He assists his father in their business and learns to solve all the problems arising in the frame of managing this complex mechanism
The specifics of Artyom and Valeriy’s business lie in the fact that they need to visit many countries around the world in order to participate in scientific conferences and symposia. Unfortunately, Russian citizens are too often denied entry to the United States and the United Kingdom. Artyom had to wait for interviews in the Moscow embassy of the United States for a long while. The last time the interview was canceled at all. The situation created was completely unacceptable for Artyom’s business.
In addition, the date of international symposium Artyom and Valeriy were to take part in, was coming on, but their US visas was about to expire.
Goals and Objectives
- The first goal is a barrier-free access to most countries, including the United States, since our clients have close business relationships with this country.
- The second goal is to choose a business school for Valeriy in the UK, where he could study without any problem. Valeriy needs the same visa-free access to this country.
Thus, the task faced by the father and the son was to find an investment program and to obtain residence permit or second citizenship under it, getting easy access to most countries of the world, especially to the US and the UK. And this should be done without any delay, since Artyom rejected the very possibility to miss the international symposium.
Independently, Artyom considered the "Portuguese residence permit for investment" program as an option. He was ready to invest over €500 thousand in real estate, he was satisfied with the terms and the status registration scheme was absolutely clear to him. The only problem was that his residence permit in Portugal could open visa-free access only to the Schengen area, while Portuguese citizenship was required for visa-free travel to the US. And one can get it in at least 6 years of living in Portugal and upon learning Portuguese language at the primary level.
When Artyom applied to our company, we analyzed his situation and offered the "Citizenship of Malta for investment" program. Maltese passport allows killing two birds with one stone:
- visa-free access to the US
- opportunity to reside in the UK without restraints
"It felt like everything was spot on, but I had to give up this option," says Artyom, "The investment amount of more than €1 million was confusing. But above all I was not satisfied with the prospect of waiting for Maltese passport for 12-16 months (this is the time it took the government to consider applications) ".
Taking into account the client’s wishes as to the shortest time of obtaining citizenship, we offered the best option - St. Kitts and Nevis passport, issued under a state investment program. Artyom was pleased with the cost of the second citizenship. Moreover, recently it has significantly declined due to a new option in the program - a non-refundable contribution in the amount of $150 thousand to the Hurricane Relief Fund (HRF). Turnaround time for obtaining the passport is only 12 weeks.
"The program conditions are clear and understandable," says Artyom. "It is required to pass a Due Diligence check. Since our business is absolutely legal and transparent, my son and I passed it without any problems. I liked the fast registration and the possibility of using my second passport for travelling. "
Benefits of Owning Saint Kitts Passport
At the stage of introducing the terms of programs available in the Caribbean, we inform our clients about the number of countries they are free to visit with the citizenship of one of the Caribbean countries.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis passport (along with the passports of Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada, Dominica and Saint Lucia) offers its holders a visa-free UK and the opportunity to stay there permanently for up to 6 months a year.
- Holding Caribbean passports, it is possible to get a 10-year visa to the United States through applying to any consulate or embassy of that country.
Beginning of Cooperation
In a week after we had received Artyom’s approval and signed a cooperation agreement, we began working heavily on the task. In a short time, we collected a package of required documents and submitted it to the government of Saint Kitts and Nevis for the approval.
"I was favorably impressed that your specialists informed us not only about all the advantages of the program, but also about specifics of my son’s application," Artyom continues sharing his impressions, "Under the terms of the program, it is necessary to prove his financial dependence on me as on the principal applicant."
Our experts explained in detail how this should be done, and also introduced the best option for submitting Artyom’s documents.
Obtaining 10-Year USA Visa
While anticipating approval for Artyom and Valeriy’s applications, we didn’t idle our time away.
- We found out which consulates and embassies of the United States offer the easiest procedure for obtaining a 10-year visa to the United States for Caribbean passports holders.
- We checked about all details of the procedure.
- We inquired into how loyal the staff of the US consulates/embassies is to Russians and their Caribbean passports.
- We made sure that time limits for the examination of applications are really short.
Upon obtaining the necessary information, we were prepared to address the issue of obtaining 10-year US visas for Artyom and Valeriy, as soon as our clients have their St. Kitts passports in hand!
- It took 2 months and 2 weeks to get new passports for our clients from the date of their applications submission. There were no troubles with their registration and passing their Due Diligence check, and therefore the entire procedure took even less than the specified 12 weeks.
- On the day Artyom and Valeriy received their St. Kitts and Nevis passports, we applied to a pre-selected US embassy for 10-year visas. The approval was issued within a week.
- Holding his St. Kitts passport, Valeriy can go to the UK at any time and can address all the issues related to entering a business school there.
"My son and I were able to immediately test our American visas - 4 days after receiving them, we went to a medical symposium in Atlanta," says Artyom, "Thanks to your employees. Without your help, we would have missed an important event that resulted in a lot of new business contacts. "
For our part, we are pleased that we completed the task on time and that our customers were satisfied with our cooperation. If you need to deal with a problem of free entry to the US and the UK like Artyom and Valeriy, call one of our offices or leave your request on the web-site – we will contact you immediately.
Rate the case: