Immigrant Invest is an international company that specializes in providing citizenship and residency opportunities through investment programs in the European Union, the Caribbean, Vanuatu, and Turkey. We proudly serve as the official authorized representative for all the investment programs we offer, ensuring our clients receive the highest level of service and expertise.
Our offices are located in Austria, Malta, Portugal, and the UAE.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Human Resources professional to become a valuable member of our team in the role of Human Resources Specialist.
- Manage employment and service agreements
- Administer HRIS systems
- Support management in effective people management
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Manage the HR budget
- Set up and monitor goals, KPIs, and OKRs
- Conduct evaluations and performance reviews
- Provide support for equipment setup and delivery
- Assist with offboarding processes
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience
- Recruitment experience of at least 2 years
- EU Labor Law knowledge
- Proficient in English (B2+) and Russian (B2+)
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures
If you have a passion for HR and are looking for a challenging role where you can make a significant impact, do not hesitate to apply for this position!