Immigrant Invest is an international company that specializes in citizenship and residency by investment programs in the European Union, the Caribbean, Vanuatu, and Turkey.
Our offices are located in Austria, Malta, Portugal, and the UAE.
We are seeking a highly experienced and qualified Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our team. As our CFO you will be ensuring business scalability and financial development.
- Establish the functioning of the company's financial department by implementing new resources and developing strategies
- Conduct financial analysis and forecasting for new business strategies and expansion
- Develop and maintain financial reporting in compliance with IFRS standards
- Assist business owners in managing financial forecasting and reporting
- Manage taxation and implement optimal tax policies for different jurisdictions and business types
- Manage payment policies and interact with banks
- Be in contact with other departments to analyze and work on business strategies
- Interact with outsourced accountants in all jurisdictions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial management
- Strong knowledge of IFRS standards,EU taxation, and financial planning
- Experience with implementing automatization
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you are a strategic thinker with a strong financial background and a passion for driving growth and success, we encourage you to apply for the position!